The World Obesity Federation predicts that over half the world will be overweight by 2035. Currently, 38% of people globally are already carrying extra weight, and that number is expected to jump to 51% in 12 years. With this looming issue, managing your weight is crucial. Luckily, there are a bunch of exercises and methods that can help you shed weight in just 10 days.
You’ve got options when it comes to losing weight quickly. There are exercises, yoga routines, diet plans, and home remedies that can get the job done in a week and a half. While some of these methods might be a bit strict and come with a bit of risk, they’re pretty effective if you do them right. We’re talking about tips and tricks involving diet plans, yoga, and a bit of exercise.
Here’s how you can lose weight effectively in 7 to 10 days:
There are plenty of home remedies to help you lose weight in 10 days without messing up your health. Lifestyle changes can also make a difference. The outcome depends on factors like your age, height, and medical history.
Is it possible to lose weight in 10 days?
Absolutely! You can shed around 10 kilograms if you follow a few guidelines. Nutritionists suggest that cutting down 500 calories through diet and another 500 through exercise and home remedies every day can lead to a weight loss of 5-10 kg in 10 days. Women should aim for 1200 calories a day, while men should go for 1800.
How to lose weight in 10 days?
Yoga and exercise are your go-to for losing weight quickly. There are also some healthy diet plans to consider. But more important than anything else is watching what you eat. Here are some quick tips and home remedies to make those extra pounds disappear in 10 days.
- Moderate Water Intake: Cut back on starchy carbs, sugars, pastries, and bread; opt for fresh fruits and raw veggies. Include animal protein at least four times a week, and avoid excessive water consumption, as advised by fitness coach Steve Maxwell.
- Say No to Refined Carbs: Personal trainer Hayden William Courtland recommends swapping refined carbs for protein and healthy fats. Opt for shorter bursts of high-intensity exercise, and prioritize at least 7 hours of sleep each night.
- Scale Check Strategy: Reduce stress by skipping daily scale checks; aim for a once-a-week weigh-in, preferably in the morning.
- Smart Snacking: Health expert Shilpa Arora ND suggests packing your own snacks to avoid unnecessary foods. Opt for nuts, seeds, fruits, yogurt, sprouts, dark chocolate, chilla, and cubes of paneer or cheese.
- Healthy Diet Swaps: Bulletproof founder Dave Asprey advises switching from vegetable oil to ghee. Replace rice and potatoes with leafy green veggies or cauliflower. Avoid fructose-rich foods for breakfast.
- Liquid Diet Boost: Yoga instructor Victoria Garcia Drago recommends a 3-day liquid diet for a quick metabolism boost. Stick to organic juices and stay hydrated with water infused with lemon, limes, and cucumber slices. Incorporate some light physical activity.
- Avoid Empty Calories: Personal trainer Matt Swierzysnki suggests being mindful of what you eat, and cutting out “empty calories” like biscuits and fizzy drinks. Stay active with activities like walking, running, or dancing. Health coach Jaime McFadden adds to ditch packaged food and reduce alcohol intake.
How to keep the weight off after 10 days?
Maintaining your weight is pretty straightforward. Stick to a low-calorie diet, stay active, get enough sleep, and keep an eye on your overall health. Avoid junk food and alcohol. And most importantly, stay motivated and consistent.
Any side effects of losing weight in 10 days?
While effective, there are some potential side effects of rapid weight loss in 10 days. These can include metabolic changes, muscle loss, nutrient deficiencies, fatigue, dehydration, electrolyte imbalance, and gallstone formation. So, be cautious and listen to your body.